EcoNaps Convertible Cloth Nappy – One Size Fits 3.5 to 16 kilos babies
The reusable modern cloth nappies from EcoNaps are an eco friendly alternative to incredibly harmful disposable nappies destined for landfill at the end of their use. The nappies are convertible and the unique design allows to you tailor every aspect to suit your baby, from the absorption and nappy style, right down to even the type of fabric that sits next to bubs skin.
What is included?
- Convertible Cloth Nappy Outer Shell in Monochrome Aztec Black
- Convertible Insert Set – with up to 5 different absorption settings
- Full Use and Care Instruction Card
- Meaning no nasties next to bubs skin such as Sodium Polyacrylate, Dioxin, Phthalates or heavy metals.
- So easy to use.
- Easy to dispose of solids.
- Easy to wash.
- Made from stain resistant fabrics.
- Accessories available to further pad and line the nappies.
- Made from eco-friendly cotton.
- Nappy outer includes a PUR laminate meaning it’s both waterproof and breathable (PUR offers excellent adhesion, can laminate 99.9% fabrics, is non-toxic and environmentally friendly, and the fabrics’adhesion and flexibility are very good).
- Bub feels dry and comfy even after they have done a wee.
- Inside the nappy is a stay dry micro suede which keeps moisture away from bubs skin.
- 100% Australian designed, owned and operated.