What Do We Do With Your Information?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- You may unsubscribe from our database at any time.
- We will never share your details with anyone, unless required by law.
- You can pay using all major credit cards and by PayPal.
- Daily Coconut Eco Store uses PayPal Express Checkout, meaning we never see your payment information.
- Paypal is PCI compliant. PCI compliance is required for all merchants that touch, store, transmit or process credit card details.
- Express Checkout takes our customers to a PayPal-hosted checkout page, so we never see your card details.
- You do not need a PayPal account to pay, and all major bank and credit cards are accepted.