EcoNaps Washing Instructions – Courtesy of EcoNaps
- #1’s – Place in a dry pail.
- Newborn #2’s (Breastfed or Bottlefed) – Saturate with cold water under the tap, and place in a dry pail.
- Solid #2’s – Tip Solids into the toilet. Saturate with cold water under the tap, and place in a dry pail.
- Night Nappies – Saturate with cold water under the tap, and place in a dry pail.
- Step 1: Begin by washing nappies and inserts on a warm pre-rinse cycle. This gets rid of any excess urine or soiling before the wash cycle.
- Step 2: Follow with a warm, regular/long wash cycle, no hotter than 60 degrees. Wash with the correct amount of detergent recommended by your detergent manufacturer for the water level / load size.
- Hanging dryers with attached pegs (the ones you usually use for socks and undies) are so handy for Cloth Nappy Inserts and Boosters. Its super quick and easy to hang them out, and if at the end of the day, your inserts are not quite dry, you can bring the whole lot inside to finish them off, without having to unpeg, and repeg everything! We LOVE the Pressa Hanger from Ikea for just $5.
- For similar reasons as above, we love drying Cloth Nappy Covers on a Clothes Airer. They are really quick to hang, and often (unless it’s windy) there is no pegs required, which means it’s super quick to bring in. Also, if you don’t have much sun, you can move the Airer during the day without having to take all of the covers off, and rehang again.
Our EcoNaps Range of Reusable Cloth Nappies & Accessories
Useful Information & Content
Detailed FAQs from EcoNaps providing all the answers you need to understand more about using EcoNaps Modern Cloth Nappies.
Kyla talks you through how to set-up & use your nappies, including how to size, use accessories, and settings for different babies.
Overcome potential stigma around using Modern Cloth Nappies & find out how easy they are to use.
Parental concerns – how do cloth nappies stack up when you compare cost, accessibility & convenience?
We were horrified when we discovered the phenomenal impact disposable nappies are having on the environment.