Shipping & Delivery
Australia & New Zealand
Shipping costs are charged at the standard rate, based on weight and location. We charge the least amount of shipping possible whilst also covering our costs.
The shipping cost for small-medium sized items such as toothbrushes, soaps, food wraps, shopping bags, drink bottles and the nut milk bag is $7.95.
The shipping cost for large-sized items such KeepCups is $9.95.
Shipping is free for orders over $100.
Orders are picked, packed and dispatched on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at our warehouse in Whalan, NSW.
Delivery times vary depending on location but we expect most orders to reach you within 3-10 working days.
Shipping starts at $20 for international delivery.
Shipping rates vary based on weight, and will be calculated at the checkout.
Delivery times vary depending on location.
If you are ordering a gift or product for delivery in the UK, the recipient will be charged VAT when the item/s are valued at over £39.
Please see here for more information: https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Please advise us immediately at email@example.com should an order be lost, damaged or incorrect.
We may send a replacement item, but this is at our discretion.
We will not be held liable for loss or damage arising from items lost, damaged or stolen after delivery has taken place.
Delivery timeframes and costs are advisory only, and we will not be held accountable for alternative outcomes.
What is the Daily Coconut Eco Store Returns Policy?
Any broken or faulty items will be replaced if we are notified within 7 days of receipt.
Please email us a photograph and full description at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a replacement.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return an unopened, completely undamaged product within 30 days of purchase to receive a full refund. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange this.
What tax will I pay when I order products from Daily Coconut Eco Store?
- Currently, Daily Coconut Eco Store is not registered for GST as we are a new business and have not yet met the threshold.
Therefore, our customers will not pay GST either and will pay the retail price of the product only.
Daily Coconut Eco Store customers will also not pay for tax on shipping costs.
UK recipients / customers will pay VAT on items valued over £39.
What Do We Do With Your Information?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
- When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no
- You may unsubscribe from our database at any time
We will never share your details with anyone, unless required by law.
You can pay using all major credit cards and by PayPal.
Daily Coconut Eco Store uses PayPal Express Checkout, meaning we never see your payment information.
Paypal is PCI compliant. PCI compliance is required for all merchants that touch, store, transmit or process credit card details.
Express Checkout takes our customers to a PayPal-hosted checkout page, so we never see your card details.
You do not need a PayPal account to pay, and all major bank and credit cards are accepted.
Quality of Products & Information
- We have selected the products on this site as we think they are fantastic.
We will not be held responsible for customers feeling differently, or for any damages incurred after products have left our hands.
The information on this site is for entertainment purposes only. We fact check and put a lot of time into compiling informative content, but we will not be held accountable or responsible if we publish something that is not to your liking or that is incorrect.
At the point of publishing, we believe every piece of content on this site is up-to-date and correct.